Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

A mom and her son just walked past my house on their way home from school. He was dressed as a ninja; she was dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I love my neighborhood.

Tonight we will be taking Liam trick-or-treating for the first time. It was his idea. We are going as a Mariachi Band.

There's video of him practicing here. It's dang cute.

I am really, really hoping we can get a photo of all three of us in our costumes. If there are moms who will dress up in costume to pick their kids up from school, surely there is one who will take a quick picture of my family, right? The self-timer doesn't really work when there's a two year old involved. Ten seconds? It may as well be ten minutes. Keep your fingers crossed for me and have a safe, happy Halloween!

No comments: