Monday, November 17, 2008

Dance dance revolution.

I said I wanted a dance party for my birthday and by God I got one. I picked the music, my friends brought their game and we totally got down. You know what? No. We didn't get down, we got crunk. It was awesome.

How cool are my friends, dressing all gangsta for me?

Cut a rug? More like f*ck up a rug.

It's a dance off...

...between brothers!

He's bringing sexy back.

Take that and rewind it back
Lil Mag got the moves that make your booty go (smack)


We're pretty fly for a bunch of white girls.

This face showed up in lots of photos: Totally Happy & Content

In case you were wondering what crunk looks like...

5 comments:

Steph said...

How fun is that?! I love it. You've got some great friends. Glad your birthday was great.

Anonymous said...

Can I be friends with your friends, I mean, mine are cool, but you can't have too many:)

Courtney said...

You go girl! The 30's sho look good on you! Hee hee!

Callie said...

Happy Birthday Maggie!

hezza said...

oh hell yes.
you must check out Lord T and Eloise.
Aristocrunk...