Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER bowl Sunday.

Three Super Bowl Sundays ago, right about this time, Liam was born.

If you would have told me then that in just three short years I would spend part of Super Bowl Sunday engaged in a spontaneous fake coughing contest with my child, giggling uncontrollably instead of laying him down for a nap like I intended to do, I don't know that I would have believed you. I knew he was amazing. I knew I would love him forever. I knew he would bring me joy. But this kind of joy? This is far more than I bargained for.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

sweet!

Callie said...

Happy Birthday Liam! :)

Anna said...

oh, i remember it so well...we stalked your house for hours that weekend wondering when liam would make his debut. :)

timshel said...

Oh happy birthday Liam! And Happy Mom birthday to you too!

LClaire said...

Happy Happy Little Liam Day!!!!