Monday, July 6, 2009

Home, sweet home.

Did I forget to mention I was going out of town? How worried you must have been! Where's Maggie? Is everything okay? It's been forever since her last post! Maybe she was wrong about that whole death by chocolate thing...

You poor things.

But, fear not! I'm back and (almost) ready to jump back in to this whole blogging thing. Almost. But not quite. It's a lot of work! And my son is barely napping these days and my house feels like it's falling apart around me and we're going to have company later this week and it's summer vacation and, and, and...sometimes a sister just needs to go offline for a little while, okay?! (It took me three tries to remember my Facebook password - I think that's a good sign, don't you?)

In the meantime, I will leave you with a photo from my trip. My girls' trip (no kids or husbands allowed!) with my best friends from high school.

Pirates of the Truckee River.

Now turn off the computer and live a little! Reconnect with an old friend! Take your kid on an adventure! Make a recipe you've never tried before! Turn up the music and have a dance party! (Geez, get me in the mountain air for a few days and I'm like a totally different person. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be back to normal soon enough...)

4 comments:

Celina said...

How was Reno, Maggie? Hot?
Is that Emily I see? And a Swanson?

Glad you had a great time!

:) Celina

No Mommy Brain said...

hey celina! yes, that's emily. and trisha swanson, jaime luscombe & summer sanders. we had so much fun together!
reno was beautiful. not really all that hot at all. although, that is coming from someone who is used to the hot and sticky nashville heat. i don't care how hot it gets in reno, it just doesn't compare. ;)

hezza said...

yay! so glad had fun!

Girl Healthy said...

Are you going down the river in a skirt? Bravo!