Saturday, November 24, 2012

Giving thanks 2012.

And now for an extra large helping of pictures (in absolutely no particular order whatsoever...):







So much to be thankful for, so little time to sit down and write about it! Actually, that's not even true. Thankfully I do have time (at least a little) to sit down and write about what I'm thankful for. I just usually choose to spend it doing something else. Reading a good book, taking the best dog in the world for a walk, hanging out with my awesome family...  
















When your world is full of two year olds who say, "Thank you, Mama," and cousins and aunts and grandparents who love your babies as much as you do, and six year olds who understand you better than you sometimes understand yourself, and tall trees and crystal clear lakes, and husbands you can't wait to get home to, and friends who feel like family (in a good way), and good hair days, sometimes it can be hard to pull yourself away to sit at the computer for a while.












But every time I do, I feel a little bit more full of life. So, thank you. For giving me the opportunity to write and share and connect, and for sticking around when I go a week or two without posting and (hopefully) not rolling your eyes when I share way too many pictures. You help me live my life more fully and I am very grateful for that. 



I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments: