Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013.

What a fantastic long Thanksgiving celebration...lots of family at our house (a first! we usually celebrate with friends), delicious food (Bill and I cooked the meal and completely nailed it), football in the park (I only fell on my face once!), swimming at the Opryland Hotel (like the Disneyland of Nashville, without all the rides), Legos (we resisted for a looong time but have happily surrendered), fort building, party hats (thanks, Moose!), BBQ, honky tonkin' (we can't have company and NOT take them to Robert's...), and even a Nashville Predators hockey game (what can I say? It was WAY more fun than I could've imagined).



I'd love to put all these photos in order and do captions and all that but it's just not gonna happen (I'm beginning to think I'm technologically challenged...). So, in no particular order, I give you Thanksgiving 2013!







These next few pics start out as two sisters trying to get a nice photo of themselves with their dogs and end up with the greatest photo bomb ever! (Thanks to Liam for capturing the moments.)












(Finn took to the spirit of hockey like a champ...)
















I think we definitely made some new family traditions. If we keep this up, we're going to have to change our last name to Braverman! Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving...

No comments: