Friday, August 7, 2015

Gimme FIVE.

Well. It happened. I'm not sure how but it did. My baby - Finn! - is five years old.


Five.


Years.


Old.


Wow!


Here's a little slide show I made for him (he loves to look back at old photos as much as I do). It's set to a song Bill recorded with his band (or, part of his band) Acrylic a long time ago. I guess it's more like a demo. Anyway, Finn loves it. He is super into music at the moment and will spend as much time as I'll let him browsing through our iTunes catalogue or surfing Spotify. He discovered Acrylic the other day and became an instant fan. So, naturally, when I asked him what song he wanted for his birthday video, he chose this one. It's so like him to support the ones he loves...



Thank you for the light you bring to our lives sweet Finny Finn. You are such a special, loving, thoughtful boy and I feel very lucky to be your Mama (or "Mom" as you sometimes like to call me). I hope you will love being five. It's a big year buddy! You get to start Kindergarten (kinda sorta) and might even learn to read. There's so much fun big kid stuff you'll get to do and I'm so happy I get to do it with you. You're my guy and I love you so so so so much!


No comments: